Pages

May 17, 2019

Ever Changing


Perhaps the easiest and mot difficult task I have undertaken is to write this blog-book, this memoir of my life, which cannot really be limited to words.

How awkward! Biographies are much more than we have assumed they are. 
They are much more than incidents, dates, names; the way we were taught His-story in school!

Our whole life's essence tries to fit into words that we don't yet have, in between moments, thoughts, emotions that we dive into, to extract the quantum molecule. Say what?

In some ways, we are still existing in the Dark Ages as a society, as a human civilization; in some parts of the world more than in others.  In other ways, we are flying on the wings of consciousness reaching for the unknown, with every faulty step we take, with every movement we dare.

None of these inserts can include all of me in them or describe who I really am. Yet, that's not the purpose of writing them. The real purpose is to connect, to reach out, by reaching way beyond the known, any concept we have documented and memorized, beyond any and all experiences. challenging the mind and heart beyond their comfort zone. 

Have I, can I accomplish such a task? I'll probably never know... 

The indoctrinated mind would like reassurances, the troubled heart would want recognition. My passionate love for writing, sharing, needs neither for it is beyond me, it rises beneath any logic, despite all arguments.

I feel that the way which we tell our life's stories will change in future, in a world not yet visible to our senses.

Perhaps this attempt is before it's time. Or perhaps it grasps the future in visions that attempt to fit in current language.

Writing from the heart is never easy. The right brain is still thought of as "non-communicative", silent. It isn't...
Her story, has not yet been written on collective scale.

I am hoping that this attempt will evolve in mutual sharing, with those who choose to journey with me.

Information about this private blog/book, for those interested, only through the blog's contact form .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...